|
❝ Who Am I?
( posted on Monday, April 20, 2015 @ 12:32 AM )
I knew if I started blogging, I wouldn't stop. (It kinda shows how much I keep things to myself huh?) Unless I'm busy with college and stuff.
But right now, I have a lot of time in my hands. So might as well just blog.
I have quite a lot of things in my mind which I dare not share with anyone lately.
I've been feeling a little lonely these days. Just a little. But I don't mind being alone. I know some people who are in constant need of a company and dislike doing anything at all alone.
But I'm not like that. I mean I used to hate being alone. But now I kinda just got used to it and somehow kinda enjoy being alone.
When I tell people that, they think it's really depressing. But really, it's not.
I MEAN OF COURSE, I wouldn't mind spending time with my friends at all.
In fact, I love spending time with my friends and family. But you know, I'm just saying, sometimes, we need to spend time alone to learn more about ourselves. About who we really are.
But sometimes, I just need someone to talk to. |
Blogger
Hello. Welcome to the blog of an introvert who thinks she's actually an extrovert, but really, no. I created this blog to show the world what am weirdo I am. *with pride*. I hope you enjoy my everyday adventure. The adventure is out there! Instagram : @farahelina Follow @flowerrelina mailbox.
twitter.
Tweets by @flowerrelina
by title.
❥ I like it that way. *that's what she said*archives.
April 2015 / May 2025 /
credits. |